Advanced Health and SafetyCategory: Back to Other HSE Courses Courses
This course will help you understand and improve the safety culture in your organisation, by equipping you to identify and deal with hazards at work. It is specifically designed to meet the needs of an international audience.
Who should register for the course?
This course is aimed at anyone who needs to understand the principles of health and safety as part of their job.
- Foundations of health & safety
- Responsibility for health and safety
- Health & safety risk assessment and control
- Work equipment health and safety
- Transport safety
- Electrical safety
- Fire safety
- Health and safety during manual handling and repetitive activities
- Hazardous substances
- Health and safety in the working environment
- Risk Assessment Practical Application
Course Duration and Certification
The training is spread over 3 days. Upon completion of the course, the delegates will be awarded an IHSEC certificate.