Effective SalesmanshipCategory: Back to Management & Leadership Courses Courses
This is a comprehensive course aimed not only at salespeople but all those involved in the process of selling. This includes producers, suppliers and buyers. This course focuses on the psychology behind trading, the importance of effective communication in successful selling, the generation of loyal, returning customers, traditional and modern selling techniques, sales pitch structure and delivery, overcoming objections, the art of persuasion and the significance of ethical selling.
Who should attend this course?
Salespeople and all individuals who are involved in the process of selling
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Sell using a structured framework and have the right mentality to maximise your conversion
- Take advantage of modern sales techniques by understanding the difference between the traditional and modern methods
- Focus on the customer’s needs and pitch your sale from the most efficient angle to get maximum results
- Phrase your sentences efficiently when selling a product or an idea
- Sell by focusing on the customer using effective modern selling frameworks
- Use the power of the brain to optimise your sales activities
- Read and use body language effectively to enhance your communication skills
Upon course completion delegates will receive an IHSEC Certificate