Excellence in Customer ServiceCategory: Back to Management & Leadership Courses Courses
This soft skills course covers many aspects of customer service skills using case studies, scenarios and sample conversations that help the delegates to understand what to say and how to say it to get maximum results. In particular, bad examples of customer services greatly help people to understand what should not be done. Participants learn how to handle complaints, aggressive customers, demanding customers and many other situations encountered daily professionally and unemotionally.
Who should attend this course?
This course is suitable for individuals who are in customer service roles and for individuals who have interaction with internal and or external customers.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Apply the essential principles of customer services to anyone who wants your ‘output’
- Ask effective questions from customers to get results
- Use empathy to maintain rapport with customers
- Professionally respond to a customer’s demands & requests while maintaining rapport
- Sequence your sentences effectively to get maximum results
- Handle phone conversations professionally
- Read and interpret body language signals and use them to enhance your communication skills
- Defuse uncomfortable interactions with customers and professionally respond to any problems as they arise
Upon course completion delegates will receive an IHSEC Certificate