Leadership for ManagersCategory: Back to Management & Leadership Courses Courses
This intensive management course prepares the delegates for the demanding leadership roles necessary in today’s competitive world. The course emphasises many emotional skills required for a leader, who must have a vision, know how to manage stakeholders, boost the team’s morale, manage risk, exploit opportunities, spot trends and create a creative & motivating environment for the team to work in. This course contains many group exercises that encourage delegates to practise leadership skills and learn how to handle a variety of common situations found while managing others.
Who should attend this course?
Managers, supervisors and individuals with responsibilities and a role to lead and influence.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Use different communication styles when needed based on circumstances
- Express your ideas assertively, confidently and precisely
- Ask the right questions for the right reasons
- Discover what you know about yourself and how others think of you
- Avoid misunderstandings and overcome communication barriers
- Empathize to establish trust and communicate effectively
- Deliver your potentially negative message and get a good response
- Read and interpret body language and gestures while communicating with others
Upon course completion delegates will receive an IHSEC Certificate