NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety ManagementCategory: Back to Distance Learning/Self Study Online Courses Courses
This qualification is specifically designed for people with safety responsibility in process industries such as oil and gas, chemicals, plastics and pharmaceuticals. This qualification is designed to equip delegates with a broad understanding of the accepted principles and recognised industrial practices for the management of process risk. This will ensure that they can recognise and contribute to the control of process safety hazards.
Ideal for managers, safety representatives and health and safety advisors working within the process industries There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, however, it is highly recommended that students have an existing underpinning knowledge of safety issues or have completed a NEBOSH Certificate level qualification previously.
- ELEMENT 1: PROCESS SAFETY LEADERSHIP
- ELEMENT 2: MANAGEMENT OF PROCESS RISK
- ELEMENT 3: PROCESS SAFETY HAZARD CONTROL
- ELEMENT 4: FIRE PROTECTION AND EMERGENCY RESPONSE
The multiple-choice assessment must be accessed and completed via NEBOSH’s Online Assessment Platform and completed within the assessment window. Assessments will be remotely proctored to ensure their integrity.
Distance Learning Duration and Exam Arrangements
You should aim to complete your studies within twelve months of enrolling for the course. When you are ready to take your exams simply email us and we will provide you with details of the next available exam dates.
Distance Learning Package
Distance learning is an affordable and flexible learning option. Upon enrolling, candidates will receive a comprehensive study package.
- Course book from NEBOSH
- A link to the NEBOSH website to download Examiners’ reports
- Mock exam paper
- Unlimited advice and support via email or phone for 1 year
- Feedback and guidance on your mock assessments
- One-time exam registration
- Access to Live Online Class recordings