Effective Communication SkillsCategory: Back to Management & Leadership Courses
This course has been designed to accommodate two types of delegates with different communication needs; one group are co-workers who already know each other and want to improve their intercommunication skills and the other group are those delegates who don’t know each other or have not worked in the same team before.
Who should attend this course?
This course is suitable for anyone from newly employed employees to managers, executives and team leaders.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Use different communication styles when needed based on circumstances
- Express your ideas assertively, confidently and precisely
- Ask the right questions for the right reasons
- Discover what you know about yourself and how others think of you
- Avoid misunderstandings and overcome communication barriers
- Empathize to establish trust and communicate effectively
- Deliver your potentially negative message and get a good response
- Read and interpret body language and gestures while communicating with others
Upon course completion delegates will receive an IHSEC Certificate
Course Duration : 2 days