Personal DevelopmentCategory: Back to Management & Leadership Courses
This soft skills training course helps delegates to increase their presence and learn how to project a high-impact personality. Personal impact is not a single skill; it is a set of skills that must be mastered together in line with improving attitude. This course contains many exercises addressing these skills individually and in isolation and later in combination with each other in more demanding environments.
Who should attend this course?
This course is suitable for everybody.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define your brand and how you want others to see you
- Increase your confident and stop being shy when confronted with new situations.
- Apply techniques to improve your inner presence and increase your personal impact
- Adopt a desired outward personality that best represents your image while impressing others with your presence and charisma
- Make small talk and present yourself with short formal and informal pitches to others
- Use a high-impact language, attitude and mentality to project a strong presence
- Make and deliver engaging stories that increase your impact on others and help them remember YOU
Upon course completion delegates will receive an IHSEC Certificate
Course duration: 2 days