Conflict Resolution WorkshopCategory: Back to Management & Leadership Courses Courses
We have all experienced conflicts in various degrees and know-how disruptive they can be. Conflicts within organizations are unproductive and detrimental to the efficiency and harmony of any organization.
Wherever two or more people come together, there is bound to be conflict after a period of time. This course will give you a seven-step conflict resolution process that you can use and modify to resolve conflict disputes of any size. You will also be provided with a set of skills in solution building and finding common ground.
In the Conflict Resolution workshop, you will learn crucial conflict management skills, including dealing with anger and using the Agreement Frame. Dealing with conflict is important for every organization no matter what the size. If it is left unchecked or not resolved it can lead to lost production, absences, attrition, and even lawsuits.
This workshop will bring together participants to discuss critical challenges, opportunities, and future roadmaps.
Who should attend this workshop?
This course is suitable for anyone from newly employed employees to managers, executives and team leaders.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand what conflict and conflict resolution mean
- Understand all six phases of the conflict resolution process
- Understand the five main styles of conflict resolution
- Be able to adapt the process for all types of conflicts
- Be able to break out parts of the process and use those tools to prevent conflict
- Be able to use basic communication tools, such as the agreement frame and open questions
- Be able to use basic anger and stress management techniques