Construction SafetyCategory: Back to Other HSE Courses Courses
This workshop is aimed at those who are working in the building, construction & maintenance industry
Construction Awareness provides an understanding of the basic safety in construction works. It also covers the safe use of construction equipment and vehicles.
- Hazards and risks in construction sites relating to:
- General Site Safety Management
- Manual Handling
- Working at Heights
- Use of Hand Held Equipment
- Risk Assessment
- Hazardous Substances
- How to evaluate and control the hazards & risks associated with construction activities.
- The process of accident/incident investigation