MEDIC FIRST AID INTERNATIONAL – Train the TrainerCategory: Back to MEDIC Courses Courses
MEDIC First Aid is a worldwide leader in CPR/AED and first aid emergency care training programs for business, industry, and the public. MEDIC First Aid training programs have been used to teach and certify emergency care and first aid providers in business, general industry, and the public since 1978.
About the Course
This training is very interactive with instructor and student demonstrations. Students are given comprehensive step by step training on how to deliver a successful first aid program. Included in the package is the training material which consists of presentation slides, videos, tutor training pack, all logically package to enable you to deliver a professional program.
Who Should Register for this Course?
This course is suitable for individuals who aspire to become MEDIC First Aid instructor.
- The MEDIC FIRST AID Difference
- MEDIC FIRST AID Training Philosophies
- Medical Source Authorities
- MEDIC FIRST AID’s Integrated Learning Model
- Adult Learning Principles
- MEDIC FIRSTAID Training Programs
- Role of the Instructor
- MEDIC FIRST AID Training Materials
- Introduction to the Instructor Guide
- Using Instructional Pages
- Showing Program Video Segments
- Referring to Student Guide Pages
- Performing Real-Time Demonstrations
- Facilitating a Small-Group Practice
- Observing Reasonable Performance
- Accommodating Slow Learners or Difficult Students
- Facilitating Talk-Through Scenarios
- Facilitating Performance Evaluations
- Facilitating Written Knowledge Reviews
Course Duration and Assessment
The training is 3 days and on the last day, there will be a multiple-choice exam as well as a practical exam.
Participants must achieve the minimum pass standard to receive the MEDIC First Aid Instructor certificate.