NEBOSH IIRSM Certificate in Managing RiskCategory: Back to Distance Learning/Self Study Online Courses Courses
Effective risk management helps ensure better decisions are made that will protect people, organisations, and reputations.
On completion of this course, you will gain knowledge about:
- The principles of risk and risk management
- The risk management process and framework based on iso 31000
- The relationship between psychology and decision-making
- The environment in which an organisation operates, identifying potential risks and opportunities
- The relationship between risk management, business continuity, crisis management and organisational resilience
Who should register for this course?
Anyone who wants to be able to identify, evaluate, and manage organisational risks and understand their impacts. It is particularly relevant for risk professionals looking to gain a broader view of risk beyond a specialism such as health and safety, quality, or business continuity.
Element 1 – Principles of risk and risk management
- Understand the principles of risk and risk management
- Source and challenge the validity of risk information
- Understand the impact of psychology on decision making
Element 2 – The risk management process
- Apply the risk management process to manage risk effectively
Element 3 – The risk management framework
- Understand how to integrate the risk management framework into your organization
Assessment and Certification
To achieve the qualification, you must complete and pass the Unit MAR1 assessment.
- The assessment is an onscreen multiple-choice examination for one-hour.
- After you have completed the e-Learning course, you may take the assessment at any time.
- You will receive your results immediately.
- You have two attempts at the assessment.
If you achieved a Pass, you are considered to have completed the qualification and an e-certificate will be issued instantly.