Risk AssessmentCategory: Back to Other HSE Courses Courses
This training is suitable for all individuals with health and safety responsibilities. It is designed to provide individuals with a better understanding of the significance of risk assessment and to carry out such assessment.
It also provides individuals with knowledge and skills to identify hazards and to implement corrective actions, where applicable.
Who Should Register for this Course?
The course is designed for those who have responsibility for assessing risks and implementing identified control measures for all activities of an organization.
- The principles of risk assessment
- Human Factors – Why do people take risks in the office
- Human Errors – Why do peoples make mistakes
- An introduction to risk assessment – the five step process
- Hazard spotting techniques
- PRACTICAL EXERCISE – Hazard identification
- The importance of identifying who is at risk
- Risk evaluation using Qualitative and Quantitative techniques
- Safe place and Safe Person strategies and risk control Hierarchy of risk control measures
- PRACTICAL EXERCISE – Carrying out a full scale risk assessment
- Understand the importance of Monitoring and reviewing Risk Assessments
Course Duration & Assessment
This is a one-day training. Delegates will be given an International HSE Council certificate upon completion of the course.