Scaffolding Erection and DismantlingCategory: Back to Other HSE Courses Courses
Correct procedures to inspect, erect and dismantle mobile tower scaffolding The course also covers basic best practices and hazards. The aim of this course is to ensure delegates know how to safely inspect, erect and dismantle mobile scaffolding.
- Correct inspection procedures of scaffold
- Basic on-site risk assessment
- Safe erection, dismantling and movement procedures
- Do’s and don’ts of mobile tower scaffolds
- Mobile tower scaffold hazards and controls
- Stability of towers
- Use of outriggers and stabilisers
- Accidents associated with towers
- Safe use of towers
- Loading on towers
- Understanding manufacturers instructions
Course Duration and Certification
This is a one-day training. Upon successful completion of course, delegates will be issued an IHSEC certificate.