Fire WardenCategory: Back to Other HSE Courses Courses
This training provides participants with an appreciation of the significance of fire safety and their responsibilities so that they can act in a competent manner in the event of fire to minimize risk and injuries and to aid in the prevention of the spread of fire.
Who should register for the course?
Fire wardens and those individuals who are in charged with fire safety.
- Fire Statistics and Impacts of Fire
- Fire Anatomy
- Duties and Responsibilities of Fire Wardens
- Fire Prevention Techniques & Equipments
- Fire Extinguishing Methods
- Evacuation Procedures
- Regular Fire Safety Checks
- Staff Induction
Course Duration & Assessment
This is a one-day course. An International HSE Council Certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of the course.