IOSH & CPD Accredited Safe Scaffolding Operations TrainingCategory: Back to E-Learning Online Courses Courses
Who is it for?
This Safe Scaffolding Operations Training Course is aimed at personnel requiring an awareness or understanding of scaffolding operations.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course.
How will the course benefit me?
This course aims to provide an overview of scaffolding safety.
How will the course benefit my company?
By ensuring you have an overview of the requirements for the safe use of scaffolding for operations
What standards are referenced in the course?
This course does not refer to specific legislation or standards but is written according to industry best practice.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
- Recognise the component categories of scaffolding
- Identify the hazards associated with scaffolding operations
- Recall the purpose of scafftags
- Identify the PPE requirements for scaffolding operations, including the safe use of harnesses and fall protection
- Identify how the hazards associated with scaffolding operations can be mitigated