IOSH & CPD Accredited Use & Storage of Pressurized Cylinders TrainingCategory: Back to E-Learning Online Courses Courses
Who is the course for?
This Use & Storage of Pressurized Cylinders Training course is for personnel who work with pressurised cylinders, compressed gas or associated equipment.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role.
How will the course benefit me?
This course aims to provide an overview of the use of pressurised cylinders, the risks involved and storage requirements.
How will the course benefit my company?
By ensuring you have an overview of the use of pressurised cylinders, the risks involved and storage requirements.
What standards are referenced in the course?
This course does not refer to specific legislation or standards.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
- Identify what a ‘pressurised cylinder’ is
- Recognise why pressurised cylinders are used in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Identify the hazards posed by the use of pressurised cylinders
- Identify the mitigation measures that can be used to control the risks created by the use of pressurised cylinders
- Identify the correct storage methods for pressurised cylinders