Advanced Risk AssessmentCategory: Back to Other HSE Courses Courses
The objective of the qualification is to support a role in the workplace as a risk assessor. This qualification is designed for learners with a responsibility to conduct risk assessments at low risk premises. It covers the principles of risk assessment, the relationship between hazard and risk and requires learners use the knowledge learned on the course by undertaking a risk assessment. Therefore, laying a foundation for further development as a risk assessor.
Who should register for the course?
Safety officers/Risk Assessors.
- Importance of health and safety in the workplace.
- Principles involved in risk assessment
- Understand the relationship between hazard and risk as part of an accident and ill health prevention strategy
- Hierarchy of controls to control risk to an acceptable level
- Application of Risk Assessment process in a workplace
Course Duration and Certification
This is a three-day training. Delegates will be given an International HSE Council certificate upon completion of the course.