IOSH & CPD Accredited Slips, Trips and Falls TrainingCategory: Back to E-Learning Online Courses Courses
Who is the course for?
This Slips, Trips and Falls Training course is aimed at all individuals as slips, trips and falls can occur in any workplace, in any industry, anywhere in the world.
Is previous experience required?
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role.
How will the course benefit me?
This course aims to increase learners’ awareness of the risks, and consequences, of slips, trips and falls in the workplace and the control measures and steps that can be taken to reduce the risk of slips, trips and falls, based on industry best practice.
How will the course benefit my company?
This course will benefit companies by reducing slip, trip and fall injuries among personnel.
What standards are referenced in the course?
- Health and Safety at Work Act
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations
- Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations
- Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 80%.
- Identify the significance of slips, trips and falls in the workplace
- Identify the causes of slips, trips and falls
- Identify the key pieces of legislation that are in place to reduce the risk of slips, trips and falls occurring
- Identify the duties of employers in preventing slips, trips and falls in the workplace
- Recognise the role of the hierarchy of controls in preventing and reducing the risk of slips
- Identify the actions that can be taken to prevent and reduce the risk of trips
- Recognise the responsibilities of employees in preventing slips, trips and falls