Permit to WorkCategory: Back to Other HSE Courses Courses
This course provides participants with basic information on safe systems of work with predominance given to Permit-to-Work Systems.
Who should register for the course?
Anybody involved in permit issuance, permit receipts or control of contractors.
- Why a Safe System of Work is required
- What is a Safe System of Work?
- Introduction to Permit to Work
- What work needs to be controlled by a permit
- Permit Request
- Permit Issuance
- Permit Control
- Permit Cancellation and Extension
- Permit Issuing Authority Responsibilities
- Permit Receiver’s Responsibilities
- Legal Requirements of Permit
Course Duration and Certification
This is a one-day basic awareness course. Upon the completion of the training, the delegate shall be awarded an IHSEC certificate.