Confined Space AwarenessCategory: Back to Other HSE Courses Courses
The one day course is designed for participants authorized to enter confined spaces. It provides participants with knowledge so that they are aware of safety issues related to confined spaces.
Who Should Register for this Course?
The course is suitable for individuals who work in confined spaces.
- Introduction to Confined Space
- Specific Risks Associated With Confined Space
- How Can You Identify A Confined Space?
- The Dangers Associated With Confined Spaces
- What Are The Hazards Involved In Entering And Working In Confined Spaces?
- Testing The Atmosphere
- Purging And Ventilation
- Respiratory Protective Equipment
- Emergency Arrangements And Procedures
- What Issues Should Be Managed For Confined Space Entry?
- Planning an Entry Into Confined Spaces
Course Duration & Certification
The training is for one day.
Upon successful completion, delegates will be issued an IHSEC certificate.