DSE AssessmentCategory: Back to Other HSE Courses Courses
This course aims to raise awareness of ergonomic issues in the workplace. It teaches participants how to reduce ergonomic risks through proper technique at work and at home, including learning how to apply simple techniques to enhance the ergonomics of workstations.
Who Should Register for this Course?
- This course is highly recommended for individuals who are responsible for creating or designing the working equipment and working environment of an organization.
- People who are in charge of administering the employees’ wellbeing.
- Individuals who are interested to gain adequate information on proper work behaviours.
- Common ergonomic issues in the workplace
- How to reduce ergonomic risks through proper technique
- How to apply simple techniques to enhance the ergonomics of workstations
- How to identify work activities that can lead to injury
- The parts of the body that get injured at work
- How to recognize and the need to report signs and symptoms of injury early
Certification & Duration
This is a one-day basic awareness course.
Upon successful completion, delegates will be issued an IHSEC certificate.